According to the sun signs, the Aquarius is a person who is born between 20th of January and 18th of February; this is the first among the 12 zodiac signs. Aquarius men are easy going, witty and generally have the gift of the gab. They are full of life, exciting and easily become the heart of any party or group of people.
What Type of a Man is the Aquarius?
The Aquarius man is a brilliant communicator. He has the power to mesmerise anybody with his words and this is why they are super successful in professions that require maximum interaction with people. They are also very patient and have the ability to talk any problem to a solution.
An Aquarius does not like to settle into a routine. Anything that is predictable becomes claustrophobic to him. He is also a rebel of sorts because he does not like to conform to any rules. He is intelligent and has an insatiable hunger to learn. He can learn on his feet and he is a person who you can depend upon when things go awry.
He has a magnetic personality that inspires trust. People find it very easy to confide in this man – both men and women. He is independent, curious and never settled down. He is easily bored and hence, to keep a hold on him you need to remain exciting and unpredictable.
Contrary to common belief, the Aquarius man is an introvert. Very few people realise that in spite of his vivacious and sparkling personality, this man is very possessive about his private life and privacy. He is quick to make friends and he is always ready to help someone in need. However, very few people manage to get too close to his heart.
What Does An Aquarius Man Find Irresistible In A Woman?
The Aquarius men appreciate women who have trained themselves to see the glass half-full instead on half-empty. Hugely positive themselves, they are hugely attracted by positive women.
- Friendly and happy – the Aquarius man loves a woman who laughs easily and genuinely. Women who focus too much on how they look tire this man. While they appreciate the beauty and are attracted to women with good looks, they would rather befriend a woman who is carefree about herself and be a “buddy” first.
- A good listener – this man likes to talk. He might not talk about himself, but he has an opinion and idea about everything that goes on around him. He will expect you to be as immersed in your environment as he is. He can talk non-stop for hours and surprisingly, you would love it, too. He needs to talk; if you are not a good listener, you might not have much chance to win his heart.
- Look alive – the Aquarius man gets quickly despondent around dull and unhappy people. To catch the attention of this man you need to look alive. Wear light colours, leave your hair down, laugh easily, and so on. He is attracted to women who are like a “whiff of fresh air”.
- Be happy with non-commitment – this man hates anything that ties him up. Marriage scares him. Paradoxically, you will win him over if you are willing to let him go. He is happiest when he is not pressed by any expectations in a relationship. Let him know that you are happy with his company on any terms, and he will never stray from you.
What Does An Aquarius Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Clinginess – the Aquarius man cannot tolerate a needy person – both men and women. He is repelled by this aspect because he feels tied down and compelled to commit. If he feels that you are needy emotionally he will disappear from your life forever.
- Predictability – for this man to be attracted to you, he needs to keep wondering about you. If you are predictable, he will bore of you quickly. Just as he does not like routine, he does not like people who are predictable as their romantic partners.
- Dominating personality – if you must have your man agree to everything you say, the Aquarius man is not the one for you. He needs to do what he wants when he wants and cannot be tamed by anyone. Do not insist that he dresses in a certain manner, come on time, do things that normal people do; he hates all that. To be happy, he needs to stand out in the crowd.
- Aggressive pursuance – he needs to pursue you romantically, not the other way round. If he feels that you are taking the lead, he will push you away. He detests pressure to commit and any initiative from your side will be interpreted as “pressure to commit”.
How To Seduce An Aquarius Man: Easy Tips To Follow
Be unpredictable – Use a new perfume every time you meet him and you will get him intrigued about you. Change your style, be enthusiastic about new things, behaves like a “buddy”. This is the attribute the Aquarius man loves the most in a woman. Surprise him and keep him on his toes. Be that person whom he would associate with happiness and excitement – and he will be hooked forever.
- Friendly and helpful – this man makes friends quickly and loves to help anyone who needs any type of assistance. He appreciates and finds this quality in women very attractive. You will do good to win his friendship first and cultivate it into a romantic attachment. Platonic is a good starting point in this case.
- Be the “buddy” – to capture the heart of this man, you need to take you as his friend – and actually forget that you are a woman. Be there when he wants to talk about something; be there when he wants to drive out in the middle of the night to help a friend in distress; be there when he wants a partner at rock climbing or playing chess; be there when he wants to relax with a beer, etc.
- Be different – another thing that the Aquarius man finds fascinating being different. He likes to be different and he is highly attracted to women who stand out in a crowd. Be different, but not weird – and you will have him seek you out for company.
The Aquarius man may be difficult to pin down, but when you do, he is a man who will bring you a continuous flow of excitement in your life. He is kind, caring and a lot of fun to have around.