According to the sun signs, the Virgo is a person who is born between 23 of August and 22nd of September; this is the eighth among the 12 zodiac signs. Virgo men are known for their drive for perfection, attention to detail and impeccable attire.
What Type of a Man is the Virgo?
The Virgo man is very picky about his partner because he has to have the “perfect” partner. They are forever looking for the something better, which is why they tend to marry quite late in their lives.
You need to keep in mind that Virgos are not the sentimental, mushy type men. They are rather practical and down to earth who would rather show you their love by being useful and ensuring that you are safe and happy. In fact, a too much emotional display would push them away as this makes them very uncomfortable.
The Virgo man loves loneliness and hence, he needs his space. He is comfortable in his own company and can be very happy with limited or no social life if his work is fulfilling. He is generally cautious about all people and slow to make friends and even slower to enter into a relationship.
He is not turned on by flirting. However, he is mightily attracted by the intellect. He enjoys a mentally stimulating conversation and he needs to respect a woman first before he sees her as a potential romantic partner.
A great plus is that the Virgo man is completely dedicated to both family and work. You need not ever worry about this man straying. He is dependable, patient and exceptionally committed to the happiness of this family.
What Does A Virgo Man Find Irresistible In A Woman?
The Virgo man is on the constant lookout for the perfect woman. While it seems to be a scary concept, you need not worry too much about it. They are aware that the perfection they seek is utopian and hence when it comes to choosing a life partner they have only one clause, i.e. the woman should win their respect.
Virgo men find the following traits appealing:
- Intellect – Virgo men are hugely turned on by an intelligent woman. This does not mean that you should have won the Nobel Prize to connect. It is not important that you are successful, famous or have money; but it is important that you can carry out a conversation on any topic with depth and direction.
- Humour – men under this sun sign love to laugh, but do so only when they are comfortable with someone. Use humour to draw him out of his shell. Direct the jokes at general topics; the best would be witty twists and turns. Virgo men cannot laugh at themselves; so do not point any humour to them.
- Food – Virgo men are foodies. The saying, “The way to man’s heart is through his stomach” is fully applicable to this man. A quick way to attract this man is by feeding him good food – or knowing where the best cuisine is served in your town. He cannot resist an invitation to a good meal – hence, if you are a good cook, your chances to hook this man are high.
- Neatness in appearance – Virgo men are not easily swayed by beauty but are greatly attracted to neat and clean appearance. They would prefer a woman who has a neat appearance any day over one who is wearing revealing clothes. Good dress sense and put-together appearance score high with this man.
What Does A Virgo Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Loud behaviour and looks – Virgo men are totally put off by loud people, especially women. If you have a tendency to talk loudly, snap at people, use sarcastic remarks, you would not have much chance to win him over. He is especially turned down by rude or bullying behaviour.
- Inability to take criticism – Virgo men will find fault in everything. This is not because they want to put you down, but because they have an eye for detail that actually catch things that most ignore. It is also true that they cannot abstain from pointing out the mistake/ shortcoming when they notice it.
- If you cannot take criticism with good humour, you would soon fall out of his grace. While this does not mean that you would allow him to punch holes in everything you do; you need to learn to navigate through these comments without letting them get to you and without making him feel ignored or looked down upon.
- Shallowness – Virgo people are attracted by sharp wits and intellect. They get turned off by shallow behaviour and mannerisms. What would make you look cute and sensuous to others, to the Virgo man it’d come across as superficial. This man needs essence. This is why flirting and small talk does not cut any ice with him.
How To Seduce A Virgo Man: Easy Tips To Follow
- Stay on the top of the current affairs – when you engage with a Virgo man, you need to be aware of what is going on around you. There is no greater put off than a woman who looks blank about any important matter that is going on.
- Dress neatly with understated elegance – cleavage, short dresses, high heels does not impress this man. He would instead be attracted to women who are dressed simply but with great taste. Makeup, jewellery, accessories need to be well coordinated and elegant.
- Know Lots About Food – Virgo men love food. You could catch his attention with a gift of handmade chocolate or some special foodstuff that is rare or unusually tasty. To click with a Virgo, food should be an important thing in your life.
- Be patient – Virgo takes it very slow when it comes to relationships. Do not push them into a commitment or shower them with too much affection. Focus on becoming his friend first and win his trust and especially his respect. When he considers you as a friend, you would know – he will start sharing things about his life and he will ask you opinions about stuff that is important to him.
- Take the initiative – in intimate matters, the Virgos are quite shy. You will find that you may need to take the initiative but do it gently and with extreme finesse. They are discreet and reserved about the physical part of the relationship, so do not expect to talk, hugging or cuddling in bed after intimate moments.
The Virgo is a great provider and a stable partner. You may not get too much romance, but you would have a man who respects you, nurtures your dreams and is a committed husband and father.
Want to know more about attracting a man?
You may wonder how I can know so much about this subject, but the truth is that I am no expert. I learned everything from a book they recommended when I tried to love the man in my life and my current partner, Javi.
The book is called "The Woman Men Adore…and Never Want to Leave". If you want to know how this book helped me to find and to love the man of my life I recommend that you read my story: Click here to read my story.
I hope all these tips and my story inspire you to get that man that makes you sigh. Lose the fear, follow all these tips and the book and you can do it, I assure you.