If you are tired of all those tedious, repetitive, annoying and non-sense question tests for couples, you are in the right place. We are tired of this kind of tests too, and that is the reason why we have done this “How well you know me?” questions test so you can determine the level of knowledge about you girlfriend / boyfriend / wife / husband /whatever.
So, we have divided the test into three different levels of difficulty, starting with the basics (level one), a funny section (level two) and the expert zone (level three). These questions are designed to know if your love is based on things you know about each other or not (and why not, to have a good time together!). At the end of the test, you can see the results.
Quizzes are fun, we all know it. But… what if we apply this kind of tests into your love life? Take the following questions seriously, it can be a high-risk game, especially if you fail!
Know the potential risks of taking this test!
This “how well do you know me questions” set is made to activate your senses, and, moreover, your memory. How many years have you been together? One? Two? Ten? It doesn’t matter: if you fail some of these questions, prepare yourself for recriminations and maybe the start of another World War.
We don’t want to be guilty of the destruction of humanity, so get ready and play this funny quiz with your girlfriend or boyfriend. How well do you know your partner / lover /husband / wife?
And please, don’t get angry with each other! Make this a unique opportunity to know each other better than ever and discover new things that you didn’t know before (and you may enjoy from now on).
We wish you luck. A lot of luck.
Level 1: Knowing me, knowing you: the basics
Let’s make this clear: this section needs to be correctly answered. No mistakes are allowed. No excuses are accepted. These are the basic questions of knowing each other, no matter how long have you two been together.
It may seem to you that we start at a high level, but believe us: we are not. These are pretty elementary facts you should know about the person you are sharing your life with, don’t you think? They are so simple that even if you are just friends you should know them: for sure this information has seen the light at some point in your conversations. Did you pay enough attention? Let’s see it!
- Family matters: what are the names of my parents, grandparents and brothers or sisters?
- Am I a dog person or a cat person?
- What is my favorite color?
- Who is my best friend?
- Do I have any allergies?
- Which is my favorite food?
- Do I have any superstition or belief?
- Which is my favorite movie?
- What do I normally do in my free time?
- Which is my zodiac sign?
- Which is my favorite sport?
- What is my shoe size?
- What is my favorite food?
- Which day did we meet for the first time? [CAREFUL: dangerous ground!]
Level 2: Funny things and curiosities about both of you
Some studies have proved that people, in general, are happier if they have more fun in their lives. It is also scientifically proven that the happiest and long lasting marriages are those who have more moments of fun together.
In this “How well do you know me?” questions set we have a special section of curiosities and funny anecdotes that you should know about each other. Some of them may seem a bit crazy, others will make you laugh, but in the end, they will let you know more about your better half.
- Who would I hate to see naked?
- Something that I’ve always wanted when you were a child but never had.
- If I were in a witness protection program, what would my nickname be?
- If I could resurrect a famous person, who would I choose?
- If I could lock up a person in a madhouse, who would I pick?
- If I could travel back in time where would I go?
- Which is the best sports stadium where I have been?
- What would I be willing to do for a million of dollars?
- If I were at home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would I like to watch?
- Which historical figure would I like to have a chat with?
- Which thing would I never share with anyone?
- If I could be a magazine cover, which magazine would it be?
- Which is the household chore I dislike the most or I have never done?
- Where in the world I wouldn’t like to be right now?
- What would you like to spend more time on?
- If I could be a superhero, what would I choose?
- What superpower would I choose?
- Which place would I no longer come back for vacation?
- Unaccomplished sexual fantasy!
- Which is my favorite fiction character?
- Mac or Windows?
Level 3: Only for experts!
If, at this point, you are already arguing, leave it like that! Otherwise, if you are having a good time (that is our aim), you may take the risk to go a level up and see if you are a deep expert about your gf / bf.
1, 2, 3… go!
- How do I like to relax?
- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me?
- Which is my favorite cereal?
- What is my favorite chips flavor?
- What do I like to drink when I go out at night?
- What is the first thing I do in the morning when I wake up? (“opening your eyes” is not a valid answer!)
- What is the last thing I do before falling asleep at the end of the day? (again, “closing your eyes” is not an accepted response)
- Which brand of deodorant do I use?
- Which unconscious gesture reveals that I feel uncomfortable with the situation or conversation?
- What do I love that I would NEVER admit in public?
- Do I prefer a live album or a studio album?
- Do I normally finish things as soon as possible or do I leave them for the last minute?
- Three things I like about you.
- Three things I hate (or dislike) about you.
- Which is my sleeping position?
How well do you know me? Questions and results.
Don’t forget that this is a chance to learn new thing about each other and not to fight!
If you have correctly answered 15 questions or less: NOOB
Probably you are in the beginning of your relationship. If this is not the case, please, make an effort and talk a bit more between you two. And moreover, try to listen more! Sharing is very important in a relationship –essential, in fact. If you don’t even know the basics, get round to it!
If you have between 10 and 24 correct answers: LAZY
Come on! Not even half of the questionnaire? You should put a little bit of your part and ty to know each other better. You are in the good way, though, but the end of the path is still far, far away (maybe in another galaxy). Spend some time together doing quality activities, not just party and movies: for god’s sake, talk!
If you have between 25 and 35 right answers: CASANOVA
Ok, you are good and safe. We assume that level one has been a piece of cake, and that most of level two have been easily solved. You still have some mystery between each other, which helps to keep alive the flame of love, but at the same time you know a lot about each other. Enjoy this moment before you know too much!
If you have properly answered 35 to 50 questions: THE CHIEF
You are the master, and this may be because of two reasons: you have been together for more than 20 years or you are too cheesy (too much, in fact!). You know everything, even the most little secret, about each other. That is good in the sense of relationship knowledge, but we have to tell you that there is no more privacy between you two. Why don’t you take some time alone, just relaxing and chilling? (If you can handle his/her absence!)